Star Wars: Battlefront II Overview
Star Wars Battlefront II is an action shooter video game based on the Star Wars film franchise. It is the fourth major installment of the Star Wars: Battlefront series and seventh overall, and a sequel to the 2015 reboot of the series. It was developed by EA DICE, in collaboration with Criterion Games and Motive Studios, and published by Electronic Arts. The game was released worldwide on November 17, 2017 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Microsoft Windows.
- Single Player Campaign | The game's single player protagonist, Iden Versio, leader of an Imperial Special Forces group known as Inferno Squad, participates in multiple events in the 30 years leading up to The Force Awakens. There will be segments in the campaign where the player will be able to control other characters such as Luke Skywalker and Kylo Ren.
- Multiplayer Action | Star Wars Battlefront II features five multiplayer game modes with the largest supporting up to 40 simultaneous players.
- Galactic Assault is centered around unique set pieces set across the eleven planets and locations featuring all three Star Wars eras involving a team of 20 attackers against 20 defenders.
- In Starfighter Assault, battles take place in space and planetary atmospheres involving 12 attackers against 12 defenders, both teams being reinforced with an additional 20 AI ships.
- Strikes are battles in close quarter scenarios involving a team of eight attackers aiming to capture a unique objective from a team of eight defenders; essentially one team capture the flag.
- Heroes vs. Villains is a team deathmatch mode involving the heroes and villains in Star Wars Battlefront II based off Star Wars characters; four light side heroes fight four dark side villains.
- Blast is standard team deathmatch between two teams of 10 players in which teams try to reach 100 total combined eliminations before the enemy team can.
- Arcade Mode | Players can also play in arcade mode- an offline single player or local co-op where players can choose which side to play on and which battle to play in. Battles vary from team battles to onslaughts. Alternatively, players can choose to do a custom match, where they can change some of the settings and location.
- Become Top Dino! | PK and arena matches make combat between players loads of fun! Challenge others practically anywhere on the map-.
- Loads of Content to Uncover! | Secret classes, recipes and crafting system allow you to find hidden gems in a wide-open world. And we’re adding things all the time!
Via SWBF2 Wiki