The notes aren’t terribly wrong, but do outline several fixes and bug squashes which should improve the experience for players:
- Resolved an issue that was causing PvP matches to award negative experience points.
- Resolved an issue that would sometimes prevent the game from launching.
- Clicking on the Into the Breach Welcome Screen now opens the Event Window, instead of launching the TFO.
Changes to Systems include:
- Resolved an error that was preventing players from receiving Bonus Event Dilithium if they progressed using the Voth Patrols.
- Resolved an issue that caused the Shield Mastery skill to make the player immune to all Critical Hits, instead of only one per 20 seconds.
- Resolved an issue that prevented the Discovery Class C Shuttlecraft hangar pets from being available after purchasing Earhart Strike Wing Escort [T6]
- Updated Zen Store description for the Sech Strike wing Escort [T6] and Earhart Strike wing Escort [T6] to correctly state 5 fore weapons.
- Kobayashi Maru Resupply Beacon can no longer be used in social zones.