Inside Star Citizen: The PTU and You | 3.5 Ep. 9
The latest Inside Star Citizen is out and about this Friday morning. This time, Associate Creative Producer Jared Huckaby introduces several segments, the first of which is about an in-development pistol and an SMG, both of which will arrive in 3.6.
Other topics include:
- members of the player relations team provide information about the public test universe and its importance
- a peek at the train system
- improvements to the damage system
- updates from the VFX team
- tinted impact effects that allows particles to inherit the color of the surface they're being shot at
- decoupled lighting that adds realism
- "parasite craft" that bring additional functionality to the ships that carry them
Check it out and leave your thoughts in the comments.