Ship of Heroes 2018 Holiday Invasion and Infusions
The Ship of Heroes team has sent out a brand new video to showcase the massive number of improvements that the game has undergone throughout 2018 as well as provide a peek at a holiday event that will be included on the game's final release.
Here's what the dev team says to keep eyes out for as you watch the video:
- This time, a team of seven heroes defends the city. There is one tank and six ranged damage-dealers, two of whom can also heal. Civilians run away from the invading
- monsters as the heroes run in to fight them. Nice touch!
- This video shows several new game mechanics. First are waves of extradimensional monsters invading the FHS Justice. Each wave spawns once enough of the previous wave has been defeated by the heroes. The video also shows brand-new temporary power-ups called infusions being used in-game. Finally, players can now buy infusions; this is the first time we have seen vendors working in Ship of Heroes.
- This Christmas video is the conclusion of a big year for the SoH development team. They’ve conducted a major combat Alpha in Q1 and a hugely successful set of login tests in Q4, allowing 200 real players and supporters from the community to run around
- inside Apotheosis City for the first time.
Learn more on the Ship of Heroes site.