Shadow Arena Overview
Shadow Arena pits 40 players against one another in a ruthless competition to be the last person standing on the battlefield. Players can choose from one of nine playable characters in the beta, each with their own unique fighting style. To climb to the top of the pack, players must hunt monsters and collect loot to upgrade their gear and gain buffs. However, impeccable skill execution and well-timed evasive tactics are critical in turning fights in one’s favour to secure victory.
Shadow Arena was originally a game within Black Desert, but eventually evolved into its own stand-alone game. While Shadow Arena does draw from Black Desert, it has created its own unique style, drawing from the MOBA, battle royale, and MMO genres to create an arena fighter. Shadow Arena has two gameplay modes: solo and team. While players can boast their skill in the solo match, complex strategic gameplay is required in the team mode. Players can enjoy a new style of PvP action with co-op elements.
- Engage in unrivalled close combat
- Survive in solo mode or co-operate in team mode
- Choose between 8 characters, each having individual fighting styles and special skills
- Experience a unique mix between PvP and PvE
- Brought to you by the team who created the award-winning Black Desert MMORPG