Avast, Me Hearties! The Pirate Carnival Has Set Sail in Ring of Elysium
Ring of Elysium has been updated to bring the Pirate Carnival event on board. Players will take "the battle to (and under) the high seas with Storm the Europa" while fighting for underwater treasure chests that spawn randomly, though at preset locations for the duration of the match. Other treasure chests can be found aboard the pirate ship itself and in loot crates dropped by airships.
During the event, players can grab hold of a special currency from treasure chests or by getting aboard the rescue helicopter. The currency can be traded for "pirate-themed accessories, vehicle appearances, or weapon skins" throughout the duration of the event that will last through May 3rd.
Other components of today's update include:
- the pirate ship will spawn more frequently, even during heavy rain, thunderstorms and typhoon weather cycles
- on board the ship, players will be in pirate costumes and will shoot it out with Flintlock Pistols
- new tactical loot in the form of the Enhanced Superior Helmet and Bulletproof Vest
- the Diver Propulsion Vehicle (DPV) has been added for both above and underwater use
- the DPV features an additional oxygen tank and front-facing weapons
- log in for 7 straight days and take home the Parrot accessory
Check out the update notes on the Ring of Elysium Steam page.