A Peek at the Dawn of the Magician Update
Not all the Shalings have the capacity to become a Trickster, there are those that lack the power given by the Goddess and instead are imbued with the power of Chaos from the Onyx Order. The Dawn of the Magician is here and she's ready to help defend Hakanas with her destructive dark power or maybe she just wants to get a few laughs out of her pranks.
The Dawn of the Magician Update will be free to all players as soon as it goes live. Everyone will be able create the all new Magician class ready to tempt you into chaos!
If you thought the Shaling were already strong because of the Goddess’s power, you thought wrong. Magicians may have received the short end of the stick with Ellora’s magic but the power of Chaos will always be able to fill that void.
Backing up on the information above, Magicians were originally supposed to be Tricksters in training. Unfortunately, having a lower capacity for magic from the Goddess, Magicians are making more frowns than smiles and are slowly getting jealous and full of spite.
Fortunately, Princess Lania understood this feeling and asked the Onyx Order for help and the only help that Crow can give is to give the Magicians the power of Chaos.
THE TRICKSTER AND THE PRANKSTER
In regard to the contrasting difference between the Trickster and the Magician, the Trickster is destined to be the idol of people and generate laughs and giggles from all around. The Magician turned out to be a prankster for her own laughs and fun because of her not being able to be as attuned to Ellora’s magic.
Perhaps in her own way, the Magician would rather be spiteful and arrogant and be seen as bad but she knows in her heart and mind that when there’s trouble coming, she’ll be there to defend the people.
While the Trickster may be all things cute and cuddly, the Magician on the other hand is all about that darkness. Her destructive power due to Chaos and skillful use of the Wizard’s two-hand staff equals devastating carnage. The Magician while originally blessed with Ellora’s magic can still access this untapped power and fight with both the power of light and chaos.
DAWN OF THE MAGICIAN’S KEY FEATURES
This new update comes with an all new class and awesome community events along with the removal of the Rabbini Cup update.
- An all new class powered by both Ellora’s Magic and Chaos!
- Fight as one of the Shaling race once again.
- Loads of new skills and talents to use and devastate your foes.
RACE TO GLORY
With the release of the new class, the people behind the game have prepared a series of community events to take the experience to a whole new level!
- Grind your way to the top and be the first to reach level 60 as the Magician!
- Duels are a way of life, be the first to either winning or losing to a Magician and you get a prize! (All classes are able to join this event.)
- Kill or be killed. Be the first to kill or die to a Magician and win that awesome rewards! (All classes are able to join this event.)
MAGICIAN PROMOTIONAL EVENT
Nasey the Magician Specialist has come to Hakain’s Crossing to help new aspiring Magicians. Get ahead of the others by purchasing the Magician Promotional Package from Ellora’s Shop and receive the following items:
- For a limited time only, Nasey the Magician Specialist will be in Hakain’s Crossing requesting an item from aspiring Magicians.
This item can only be purchased from Ellora’s Shop at a very low price and includes:
- Lv. 60 Magician Achievement Coin
- Designer Bag
- Blessed Gold Talisman (30 Days)
- EXP Booster Talisman (30 Days)
- Magician Equipment Package
- The Magician Equipment Package includes an awesome starting equipment set for Magicians that gets stronger the higher the Magician’s level is but can only be worn when the owner is level 40 and below.
Once you reach level 60 and complete the Magician’s Glory quest, Nasey will gladly give you an option to choose one from three amazing familiars:
- Gilded Infernal Demoroth
- Exalted Wrath Wyvern
Riders of Icarus won’t stop with the Magician! A lot more content is planned to drop in the future listed below but not in particular order:
- New Region and Level Cap
- Tempering System Revamp
- Familiar Evolution
- Familiar Storage Improvements
- Ellora’s Spire (Party Mode)
- … and more!
It’s time to log back into the game and wreak havoc to conquer the skies once again in Riders of Icarus!