The maintenance took place early this morning and brought with it some new changes. For example,
- Fixed an issue which prevented players to change gender while in a pact.
- Added a new tab to Festoon which allows players to exchange weapon skins earnt through the Colosseum event.
- Added a new store tab to the Alchemy Merchant (Hyphaean) in Sulan to allow players to trade their Scrap items for new items. Some items can be exchanged for the same item, receiving a new version of this item will allow you to consume it, for example trading a “Ancient Horn (Scrap)” to the vendor for a new “Ancient Horn (Scrap)” will allow you to then receive bronze shards when right-clicking the item in your inventory.
Additionally, the team acknowledged a list of currently known issues with the game. However, there’s no indication at this time of when these issues may be resolved:
- When checking Festoon’s exchange tabs for Weapon Skins, the first 4 pages of the interface cannot be selected. “This item is currently unavailable” error message will appear.
- Some variants of the following items are unable to be given to the Alchemy Mercant, an error message stating “This item is currently unavailable” will appear:
- Ancient Horn (Scrap)
- Soul Orb (Scrap)
- Anonymous Ancient Greatvoice (Scrap)