Renaissance: The Chronicles of Chronia Overview
Renaissance: Chronicles of Chronia, under development by Hungarian studio 3D Magicbox, promises a single-shard persistent world where tens of thousands of players can gather. There will be an open environment and other elements aimed at establishing a sense of realism. Player characters will change appearance over time in response to actions (like eating too much) and NPCs will sometimes react. Players or guilds can run cities, each with their own laws and political systems. The game was put on hold as of January 2011.
- Seamless World | Play with thousands of other players in Renaissance's seamless world with one server.
- Guilds and Player Cities | Join or create a guild and run your own cities and hideouts.
- Alliances and Diplomacy | Form alliances and plot betrayals, enact political decisions and start wars or make peace.
- PvP | Engage in open world PvP, sieges, territory control, War of the Houses, and Continent vs. Continent.
- Crafting | Create your own items with Renaissance's open crafting system.