Massive Update Finally Hits Live Status on PTS
The Project Genom team has proudly announced that the much-anticipated update to the game has finally landed on the PTS. This major update overhauls nearly every system and aspect of the older PTS version. As a result, the team is looking for player feedback and testing of all content. The update is considered in its early alpha phase and a testing ground for new mechanics and systems that have been added.
At this time there is no English language version of the update yet available, though one is in the works and will be provided as soon as possible. This does not bar entry, but it may pose issues with regard to testing language-based features.
Those participating in PTS are being asked to attend to a number of tasks to provide feedback to the developers. These include:
- how items are saved and loaded
- checking quest dialog, particularly with newly added quests and ensure they are displaying correctly
- testing a new interface item that sends players back to the hub should they get stuck
- ensuring the world map is responding correctly
- watching FPS and other optimization parameters
You can check out the full list of this week's happenings on the Project Genom forum.