Pox Nora Overview
Pox Nora is a free-to-play collectable card MMOG from Desert Owl and Fun Technologies, where players gather cards, called ‘runes’, that represent fierce monsters, powerful artifacts, and devastating spells, then use them in tactical turn-based combat against other players. Very much like Magic: The Gathering, players may also trade runes with other players and participate in ranked play. Pox Nora adds a single-player series of encounters culminating in a full campaign against AI opponents. Collect rune fragments and turn them in for special player rewards. Click over to the main website and sign up for a free account and play today!
- Free! | Create an account and receive a complete starter set of runes to begin playing immediately.
- Runes | Over 10 full expansion packs published since release, with over 900 Runes available for play.
- Battlegroups | Collect Runes into 3 types of Battlegroups: Full Faction (30 Runes of a single faction), Split Faction (15/15 Runes of 2 factions), or No Faction, known as a Circus of any 30 Runes you want.
- Factions | 8 Factions to build your Battlegroup with: Forglar Swamp, Forsaken Wastes, Underdepths, Ironfist Stronghold, Sundered Lands, K’Thir Forest, Savage Tundra, and Shattered Peaks.
- Pox Nora Marketplace | The place to buy packs, boxes, theme decks, starter packs, avatars, campaigns, and tickets and tokens.