First Closed Alpha for Population Zero Planned for March 2nd
On March 2nd, Population Zero backers at the Commander and Sentinel levels will be able to take part in the first closed alpha event. Servers will be open from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm Pacific and again from 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm Pacific with a number of new features being part of the client. Folks who are not backers but would still like a chance to be elected for testing opportunities can do so by visiting the Population Zero site.
The major features the players will discover in the new game version:
- Full-fledged quest system for a faction change
- Mutation system (players will be able to become Hosts, Xenobiotor remain human)
- Texture update and polishing (fauna, characters, buildings, etc.)
- Balanced and improved technology tree and perk system
- Fully rebalanced injury system
- A possibility of setting up a character resurrection point (Baken)
- New planet inhabitants
Learn more on the Population Zero site.