Trending Games | World of Warcraft | Overwatch | Stronghold Kingdoms | Black Desert Online

    Facebook Twitter YouTube Twitch.tv YouTube.Gaming Discord
Register
Quick Game Jump
Members:3,758,397 Users Online:0
Games:973 
Niantic Labs | Official Site
MMOG | Setting:Real Life | Status:Final  (rel 07/07/16)  | Pub:Nintendo
Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: iOS Android | ESRB:EOut of date info? Let us know!

Ninety Days to $600M - Faster Than Any Other Game

Posted by Suzie Ford on Oct 21, 2016  | Comments

Ninety Days to $600M - Faster Than Any Other Game - Pokemon Go - MMORPG.com

Niantic is enjoying another record-breaking stat with today's information release that Pokemon Go raked in $600M+ in ninety days. The next closest game to match the revenue generation at that level is Candy Crush Saga that took twice as long followed by Puzzle & Dragon (400+ days) and Clash of Clans (500+ days).

Another astonishing statistic revealed that player engagement, while waning somewhat, still dwarfs that of any other game. A whopping 45% of all time spent in a mobile title for US Android users was devoted to Pokemon Go, while it took nineteen other games to make up the other 55%.

Read the full report over at VentureBeat.com.

 advertisement 
Suzie Ford / Suzie is the Associate Editor and News Manager at MMORPG.com. Follow her on Twitter @MMORPGMom