The PlayerUknown's Battlegrounds Steam page has been updated with the notes for Update 19. This large update is firmly grounded in improving quality of life for players. In addition, dynamic weather will be added to Erangel and Miramar and it includes overcast, sunset, rain, fog and more.
Other QoL improvements include:
- bullet penetration improvements
- improvements to "dropping items in sacks"
- weapon attachment management & replacing items improved
- colorblind settings improved
- map markers can be placed
- playes can set a max frame rate
- custom match presets
- performance improvements
- sound improvements
- replay improvements
- bug fixes
Read the full update notes on the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Steam page.