PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Overview
PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS is a last-man-standing shooter being developed with community feedback. Starting with nothing, players must fight to locate weapons and supplies in a battle to be the lone survivor. This realistic, high tension game is set on a massive 8x8 km island with a level of detail that showcases Unreal Engine 4's capabilities.
- Battle Royale Game-Mode | up to 100 players on a remote island for a winner-takes-all showdown where strategic gameplay is as important as shooting skills.
- Last Man Standing | Players will enter a last-man-standing battle where they try to locate weapons, vehicles and supplies in a graphically and tactically rich battleground.
- Fight to the Death | that eventually forces players into a shrinking play zone as they engage in a tense and spectacular fight battles.h
- A Plethora of Weaponry | Realistic gunplay mechanics with seventeen weapons and thirty-five attachments.
- Custom Games on Private Servers | This is an early access feature currently on private servers for partners that will be expanded upon once core systems are in place.
- Modding Support | Full support right from the get-go. Creators will be provided with a "wealth" of vehicles, weapons and items for use in their own mods and can use the Unreal Engine devkit.
- Community Driven Development | Developers reach out the community on a regular basis to gather suggestions and feedback about what they want and expect from the game.