Phantasy Star Online - Maintenance Brings New Content, PSO2 Day is Here
It's PSO2 Day, Get Happy With a Rappy
Phantasy Star Online 2 has plenty going on the first week of September. Following the brief scheduled server maintenance, the additions of PSO2 day coupled with new story and quests will have players excited for the rewards and challenges they bring.
The list of additions from the maintenance was short, but certainly welcome, as several new missions, weapons, and a new season pass lineup has been added to the game. The short list of everything that was added post-maintenance is below:
- New Episode 4 Story Content: Chapter 8
- New Time Attack Quest: Rush Practice - Dark Vestiges
- New Weapon Upgrade: Union Boosters can now be exchanged at the Union Weapon Exchange Shop (Zig Shop)
- New Enhancement Item: Augment Transfer Pass
- New AC Scratch: Designer Dreams
- New Fresh Finds Shop Lineup
- Mission Pass Season 7 begins (9-2 ~ 9-29)
- New Urgent Quest schedule, introducing: Barren Blossom, Corruptor of All and Deus Esca, Maker of New Epochs
Phantasy Star Online 2 has been doing quite well after its transition to North America as they recently topped over 1 million players globally, and released on Steam. PSO2 day will also be available for each one of those 1 million players, and more, as long as they login between September 1st, and September 3rd, by 5PM pacific time. The list of rewards can be found directly on the official PSO2 day announcement.