Path of Exile Launches on PlayStation 4
Launch day has finally arrived for Path of Exile on PlayStation 4. It's been a long time coming, but today's a big day with the launch of Grinding Gear Games' critically acclaimed ARPG. The best part? It's free to download and play and it includes all of the content that has been released, including the Synthesis expansion that launched for PC earlier this month.
Path of Exile Key Features Include:
- Download and play for free, but never pay-to-win
- A dark and deep action RPG
- Unlimited character combinations with the game's gigantic skill tree
- Combine skill gems to create unique combat strategies
- Explore a dark and gritty world rendered from a fixed 3D perspective
- Explore randomly generated levels for nearly infinite replayability
- Craft weapons, magic items and even end-game maps to become more powerful
- Cooperate or compete with thousands of other Exiles in a persistent online world
- Ascend online ladders in every game mode
Learn more on the Path of Exile page on the PlayStation Store.