Path of Exile Overview
Path of Exile is a free-to-play persistent online action MMO from Grinding Gear Games that puts players in the role of an exile from your homeland, stranded on the treacherous continent of Wraeclast. With gameplay similar to Diablo and Drakensang, players must survive this post-apocolyptic fantasy world either solo or by teaming up with other exiles. The realistic, visceral combat and gritty artstyle will help immerse players in this cutthroat survivalist game world.
- Persistent world | Towns and central hubs exist where players may meet other players for good old roleplaying. Instances are capped at 4-8 players per instance.
- Free download & play | Completely 100% free to play, supported with microtransactions for aesthetic perks.
- Randomly generated levels | Indoor and outdoor areas are randomly generated - no more having to replay through the same instance over and over!
- PvP | Highly competitive PvP environments, including tournaments and world PvP areas.
- Skills galore! | A wide variety of customizable skills are available. Better yet, skills are not limited to a specific class.
- Duelist | Master of close-quarters combat, able to deal lethal damage while also deftly avoiding it.
- Marauder | Relying on pure strength and ferocity, this class excels at dealing devastating damage while taking hit after hit.
- Ranger | Slim, graceful, agile, and fast are the Ranger's trademarks, and is also highly skilled with ranged and melee weapons.
- Witch | Master of raw magic, the elements, and the dark arts, able to deal diseases, curses, and death from long range.
- Templar | Bringing hope, faith, and divine zeal to a forlorn land, the Templar relies on physical skill and righteous abilities to vanquish foes and help those in need.
- Shadow | The Shadow is a hybrid class that combines dexterity and intelligence.