Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen OverviewPantheon: Rise of the Fallen is a group-focused MMORPG based on challenging gameplay and open world high fantasy. It takes place on a world populated by deities and heroes, called Terminus. Mortal and planar shards which have collided create the dramatic and epic environment of Terminus. With some of those shards came deities and demigods that, over time, raised empires which forged the turbulent political landscape. Centuries later, new planar collisions have occurred that will pull the players into the world and its politics. The player is a legendary hero, stripped of his or her powerful relics and left to explore the dramatically diverse and epic regions of Terminus with hopes of reclaiming their relics and those of lost heroes. Pantheon’s combat places a focus on preparation and awareness of the enemy. The player can actively dodge, block, or deflect attacks. Spell and ability pre-selection is critical to defeat encounters, as is forging alliances with other players. You won't want to be caught in the wilds of Terminus alone, but exploration of the vast and dramatically diverse world landscapes will be richly rewarding. Through exploration the player can uncover mysteries and unique adventures as well as acquire rare and exotic spells and abilities from dungeons and challenging encounters. Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen is an intensely social game for the determined thrill-seeker, because we believe that the greatest sense of accomplishment comes when it is shared. Imagine a vast, detailed world of swords and sorcery, of dragons and knights, of fiery swords and chests overflowing with treasure. A world in which a myriad of sentient races and creatures live and affect change. FEATURES
- Intensely Social | Pantheon is heavily focused on group play and social interaction, where players will be able to enjoy an epic experience rather than rush through a game.
- Open 'sandbox' style gameplay |Players make their own experience rather than being ushered along in a linear progression.
- Reactive Strategic Combat | Players need to think, plan and execute every enemy encounter as there are no "ability rotations".
- Meaningful Interaction | Every action and interaction in the world has intent and purposeful design in accordance to making the experience feel more like a real world instead of a video game.
- Harnessing System | Find and learn spells and abilities not just from exploration, but also from lost relics of fallen heroes to learn their ancient powers and potentially acquire unique characteristics of the ancient heroes themselves.