Wargaming has taken everyone by surprise with the stealth launch of Pagan Online into Steam Early Access. To celebrate the EA launch, Wargaming has unleashed a pair of new trailers, one a cinematic look at the game and one focused completely on gameplay.
Pagan Online follows in the footsteps of classic top-down dungeon crawlers while redefining the action RPG genre with session-based PVE action, MOBA-like characters, and challenging combat that is easy to pick up but difficult to master.
The game features:
- Intense, session-based PVE gameplay? across a variety of interactive environments and procedurally generated encounters.
- Eight unlockable characters? with highly unique playstyles.
- Challenging combat? and WASD controls that require precise tactics and skillful execution.
- An original fantasy setting? inspired by pre-Christian Slavic mythology.
- A five-act single player campaig?n with three levels of difficulty for players of all skill levels.
- Varied game modes? including daily and weekly events, monster hunts, assassinations, and more.
- Endless loot and crafting systems? that let players customize their appearance and load-out for specific challenges.
Players can get involved in the Early Access version of the game for $29.99.
Learn more on the Pagan Online Steam page.
If you haven't already, be sure to check out our hands on preview.