Outriders is an upcoming RPG third-person cover-shooter developed by People Can Fly and published by Square Enix.
Outriders starts off on Earth, where war has ravaged the planet to an uninhabitable state. Two ships of survivors are cryogenically frozen and sent to a new planet. Your Outrider is awakened on the planet of Enoch, an undisturbed utopia of lush wilderness and gigantic creatures.
Characters can be created and customized via a generic set of choices. There are typical male and female options with different hairstyles, scars/markings, makeup, and skin tones to choose from. There are four classes, but only three of which have been revealed. The three known classes are: Pyromancer - a medium ranged class that can summon elementals and fire spells, Trickster - a melee ranged fighter with time bending abilities and stealth strengths, and a Devastator - a tank like character that incorporates heavy defense as a tool in their arsenal.
Outriders was slated to launch in 2020, but was delayed to 2021 and is confirmed to launch on the upcoming PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X consoles.
- A Dark and Desperate Journey
- Discover the hostile planet of Enoch as you embark on a journey to the source of a mysterious signal.
- Intense Shooter, Deep RPG
- A true genre-hybrid, OUTRIDERS combines brutal and bloody combat with deep role playing systems - including sprawling skill trees and endless gear modifications.
- Four Unique Classes
- Create and customize your own OUTRIDERS and choose from one of four unique classes to annihilate your enemy - each with its own devastating array of abilities.