Zedhunter is a Free DLC Coming to State of Decay 2 This Week
On November 16th, State of Decay 2 players will receive a new, free DLC called Zedhunter. Players will be treated to new "quiet" weapons including a crossbow. The new content was revealed at this weekend's Microsoft X018 event in Mexico City and includes a new trailer as well.
Other components of the update include:
- Eight new crossbows
- Three new melee weapons (aka SWORDS!) – the Wraith, Mamba, and Masterwork Bokken (which is a blunt training sword)
- Three new close combat weapons (aka knives)
- Five brand new blood plague consumables – the Zedbait (attracts zombies), Zedeye (allows you to see in the dark), Zedrenaline (gives a temporary boost to health and stamina), Scentblock (makes you invisible to zeds), and bloater gas grenades + launcher
- A facility mod to craft additional blood plague consumables
- The ability to craft crossbows + bolts in your home base
- A new re-spec option (to reset a survivors core skill specializations)
Another free update is also coming to SoD2 in early 2019 with players frightening new challenges and ways to survive. It's possible that players will also be making a return to Trumbull Valley.
Check out the full update notes on the State of Decay 2 site.