Do you fancy yourself a designer? Do you have an eye for cosmetics? Do you play Blade & Soul? Well you still have time enter into Blade & Soul’s appropriately named Cosmetic Design Contest.
The contest is set to end on June 27 which means you still have a few days to submit your design. The theme this time around is Cosmic Couture. If you decide to submit a creation, your costume must include a front view and a back view. It also must be gender-specific, and must be shown on a male and female Jin.
The winner of the design will be applied to the various other races by the development team. Crucially, the team this year isn’t asking for an illusion weapon design. So just bear that in mind during your design process.
Your submission must be emailed to [email protected], and must contain the subject line “2021 Cosmetic Design Contest.” In your email, be sure to include:
- In-Game Character Name and Server
- Country you are currently residing in
- Attachment of your design
- Name of your design
- The following statement within the body of the email: I hereby confirm this is my original artwork to be submitted as an entry in the Blade & Soul Cosmetic Design Contest.
Of course, as with every contest, there are guidelines. This Blade & Soul contest is no different. These are the guidelines you need to keep in mind:
- Maximum 1 image per design category
- A short description of the design in 150 words or less
- Image file formats must be in .jpg or .png format
- Please keep file sizes under 10 MB