Do you like ArcheAge and want to become a Community Ambassador? Well, it turns out you can apply to become an ambassador.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Helping players with questions, game issues, and technical problems on Discord.
- Moderation on Discord and Twitch during live streams.
- Resolving player disputes.
- Listening to player concerns.
- Report bugs and exploits to Community Managers.
If you have experience in a similar position, and have working knowledge of another language besides English, that’s a bonus. Here’s what else is required:
- Be 18+ years old (must be proven).
- Good knowledge of English, both spoken and written.
- Knowledge of ArcheAge and or ArcheAge: Unchained and their rules.
- Mature, helpful, with an easy-going personality.
- Good social skills.
- A calm disposition under pressure.
- Ability to take constructive criticism.
- A team player.
- Willingness to invest 1 to 2 hours per day (possibly more in certain situations).
- A headset, speakers, and microphone to interact with the team.
For more information on how to apply, you can check out the official post.