The changes touch on time required to sacrifice, pending favor drain, and more. Here’s how they pan out:
- Change: The time required to sacrifice at an altar has been cut in half, from 30 seconds to 15 seconds.Change: When sacrificing items, any Favor that would overfill your current Favor bar will instead be added as pending Favor, which you will receive gradually over time.
- Pending favor will still drain when your Favor bar is full but at a much slower rate.
- Sacrificing items when your Favor bar is full will still result in gaining deed bonuses instead of Favor (or pending Favor).
- Your total amount of pending Favor is equal to five times your current Faith.
- You may view your current amount of pending Favor by hovering over the status effect icon with the mouse.
The rest of the patch discuss the ability to portal to Defiance, creature spawning, enabling fatigue on Northerin Freedom Isles, plus a host of bug fixes including:
- Bugfix: Fixed Valrei mission items spawning in predictable places in certain cases
- Bugfix: You can no longer sacrifice an animal while it’s being led by someone else
- Bugfix: Fixed a permission issue making the “Drink” action on water containers use the take item permissions
- Bugfix (PvP): Battle camps can no longer spawn on cave openings or mine doors