The latest World of Warcraft hotfix for Shadowlands 9.1 has arrived bringing with it a host of fixes across achievements, quests, and more.
Shadowlands 9.1 Chains of Domination released last week on June 29 bringing a ton of new features like the new region Korthia, the Sanctum of Domination raid, and much more. Flying is also unlockable through playing the main story. Check out the full 9.1 patch notes here. You can read our thoughts on 9.1 here.
A recent WoW hotfix from July 2 over the weekend aimed to fine tune the experience as hotfixes are wont to do and touch on achievements, the Mage class, Covenants, creatures, NPCs, dungeons, items, rewards, quests, and the Maw.
For example, quest adjustments include:
- Giving Ve'nari her Overstuffed Bag at the end of the "Ease of Passage" quest now removes the bag properly. It’s her bag after all.
- The animaflow teleporter used in the "Ease of Passage" quest should now be more reliable.
- The starting point of interest indicator for the quest "Good News, Everyone!" will now consistently display in the proper location on the map in Gorgoa, rather than the incorrect spot in Korthia.
- Drab Hoppers now respawn much more quickly for the quest "Gold's No Object.”
- The tea should now be more consistently spilled upon targeted enemies for “Spill the Tea.”
- “Missing Relics” will now complete when purchasing any of the four keys that Roh-Suir has to offer.
- Fixed an issue where the beacon in “Lost Records” was not appearing if Particle Density was disabled in the System Settings menu.
- Fixed an issue where "The Vessels of Jewels" could not be turned in.
- Fixed an issue where “Finding One’s True Purpose” couldn’t be accepted again immediately if the quest was abandoned during the ritual.
You can read the full patch notes here.