A hotfix for WoW Burning Crusade Classic was released recently and brings tons of small fixes and changes. Hopefully, these changes have made your experience a tad smoother. Here’s what was introduced.
Reagents were a focus of this recent hotfix. Specifically, reagents for several enchants have been tweaked from pre-patch content to level 70. These enchants include Enchant Gloves – Threat, Enchant Gloves - Superior Agility, Enchant Cloak - Greater Fire Resistance, Enchant Cloak - Greater Nature Resistance, Enchant Cloak – Stealth, Enchant Cloak – Subtlety, and Enchant Cloak – Dodge.
The hotfix also brings about the followings adjustments:
- [With regional restarts] The Auction House has been upgraded to improve performance.
- [With regional restarts] Commander Ameer in Netherstorm has salvaged a prison orb from his last scouting mission and could use your help retrieving a key to unlock it.
- [With regional restarts] Nether-Stalker Mah’duun in Shattrath now offers a non-Heroic daily dungeon quest.
- Warchief Kargath Bladefist in The Shattered Halls once again has a delay in between charges of his Blade Dance.
- Warlock’s Inferno once again stuns and deals damage to enemies in the area.
- Engineering Schematic: Elemental Seaforium Charge is now available from Consortium faction vendors.
You can read the full patch notes here. Burning Crusade launched for World of Warcraft Classic earlier this month on June 1. We’re currently deep in the expansion for our review. In the meanwhile, do check out our review in progress. And in case you missed it, Blizzard detailed their flying mechanics for Shadowlands 9.1.