Blizzard has announced several World of Warcraft hotfixes for this week, with one tuning several dungeons and raids.
One of those is Castle Nathria which touches on Artificer Xy’mox, Sun King’s Salvation, Lady Inerva Darkvein, Sludgefest, Stone Legion Generals, and Sire Denathrius. Stone Legion Generals received the largest tweaks which include (but not limited to):
- Overall damage scaling updated, with damage having been decreased by 25% for 10-player raids and increased by 10% for 30-player raids on Raid Finder and Normal difficulties.
- Overall damage scaling updated, with damage having been decreased by 33% for 10-player raids and increased by 17% for 30-player raids on Heroic difficulties.
- Stone Legion Goliath health decreased 11.1% on Mythic difficulty.
- Stone Legion Skirmisher health decreased 10% on Mythic difficulty.
- Heart Rend now targets 1 to 3 players, scaling from 10 to 30-player raid sizes, on Heroic difficulty.
Other dungeons and raids which received tuning with this hotfix include De Other Side, Necrotic Wake, Spires of Ascension, and Theater of Pain.