Other dungeon and raid notes resolved various issues in De Other Side, Mists of Tirna Scithe, Sanguine Depths, Theater of Pain.
- De Other Side
- Resolved an issue that could cause a Primeval Grasp totem to be interactable when unintended.
- Resolved an issue that could prevent Mueh'zala from visually entering his defeated state.
- Mists of Tirna Scithe
- Fixed an issue where one of the incorrect doors in the maze would not send the party back to the beginning of the maze on Mythic difficulty.
- Sanguine Depths
- General Kaal
- Fixed an issue where General Kaal would respawn after she was defeated.
- Theater of Pain
- Players holding the Strange Orb now drop the orb when they accept a summon or leave the platform the orb is supposed to be used on.
- Soulletting Ruby will now have a chance to drop for all Intellect users.
The hotfix brought several fixes to several classes including Demon Hunter, Druid, Hunter, Mage, Paladin, Priest, Rogue, and Warrior. The hotfix patch notes touch on Torghast, world quests, reputation, quests, pet battles, professions, items, rewards, covernants, creatures, and NPCs. The tutorial quests were also touched upon,