A new hotfix for Wolcen has been released which aims to squash a vast swathe of bugs.
The bug fix list is quite lengthy and touch on active skills modifier, Fury’s Divergence, Discordant, an issue with Warbeast’s Relentless and a bunch more. Here’s a selection, but be sure to click here to check out the full list of fixes:
- Fixed an issue where Active Skills Modifier increasing or decreasing a skill's damage would not affect the bonus damage gained by gaining skill level.
- Fixed an issue causing parts of the Gate of Fades to not be active upon connection until the wheel was rotated.
- Fixed an issue sometimes causing the portal at the end of an expedition to not spawn.
- Fixed an issue causing yellow rectangles to be displayed on screen when pressing tab several times in a row.
- Fury’s Divergence (Unique Gauntlet) : Enemies killed now properly explode and deal damage in an Area-of-Effect.
- Discordant (Unique Chest-Piece) : Globes picked up now properly explode and deal damage in an Area-of-Effect.
- Fixed an issue allowing the player to stack an item’s statistics for the current game session using the Jeweler Zanafer Stark’s UI.
- Fixed an issue causing the trail to sometimes not generate during Chapter 1, causing softlock issues.