The latest Wolcen patch addresses UI, endgame, and more.
The patch (18.104.22.168) carries with it several general fixes:
- Fixed an issue causing right clicks on items in the inventory to be resolved as left clicks.
- Fixed an issue causing a UI glitch when selling a right-hand weapon directly from equipped inventory while dual-wielding weapons.
- Fixed an immortality exploit happening when joining a game.
- Fixed an issue causing loot to drop at one's feet when an ally player opened a chest (the issue persists on cursed chests for the moment).
- Fixed issues causing the staff projectiles to fail their hits on big monsters and to fail to bounce on packs of monsters.
- Fixed an issue causing environmental projectiles to deal no damage during the Chapter III quest "The Gates of Fury".
- Fixed an issue allowing players to revive several allies at the same time if they were close enough.
- Fixed a bug causing players to lose gold and primordial affinity when connecting to the game.
- Fixed an issue causing players to collide with each other after reviving from a down state.
- Fixed an issue causing some players to have two WolcenTag, preventing them from adding friends.
However, endgame has received some much needed tweaks, including:
- Reduced the maximum number of summoned monsters from the Boss on the final floor encounter by 50%. This change concerns the following bosses: Alpha Svriir, Devourer, Demon of Souls, Alastor, Sadistic Thug, Pacified Exoskeleton, Aurora Knight, Demon of Flesh, Justicar and Primordial Guardian.
- Increased the cooldown of the summoning skill of Bosses on the final floor encounter from 20 to 60 seconds.
- Legendary items can't be put in the Upgrade Rarity project of the Dark Market anymore.
- Fixed the cost of the Legendary Reagent of the Seeker's Expedition: it now costs 30 000 gold and 20 000 production to match the Reagent Upgrade from the Dark Market.
- Reduced the value of the Area Modifier’s effect allowing some types of enemies to “have a reduction to the duration of crowd control effects received”.
- Fixed an immortality exploit during expeditions. If all players enter their down state at the same time, the expedition will now fail.
The patch also touches on Gates of Fate, monsters, active skills, UI, animation, VFX, and more.