Here are the general fixes:
- Fixed a crash at connection(Checking game version) if a player starts an endgame "transmutation forge" or "Black market" project.
- Fixed an issue preventing players to click on "Play" in Multiplayer.
- Fixed an issue allowing players to have more passive skill nodes activated than their total points would allow.
- Fixed item duplication via chest panel issue (offline).
- Fixed stackable items duplication.
- Fixed invalid sell price on stacked items.
- Fixed an issue that caused a chest panel deletion when changing acts.
- Fixed item deletion when exiting the game while dragging an item from the inventory.
- Fixed an issue causing players to fall from act 1 boss' platform while using Warpath.
- Fixed an issue causing crafting reagents to ignore lower tier gems when selecting magic effects.
- Fixed an issue preventing DOT damage bonuses to be displayed in the character sheet detail panel.
- The Block Efficiency cannot exceed 75% anymore.
The remaining patch notes are quite extensive and touch on UI, active skills, engine issues (Fixed an issue preventing offline characters to be saved), network (Fixed issues regarding network load & unretrieved data), quest, monsters, items, Gate of Fates, Aspects of Apocalypse, audio, localization, and miscellaneous other.