As with any alpha event, Torchlight Frontiers players have had a lot to say about what they felt and experienced during the testing opportunity. The game's official site has a new post from the dev team about the key takeaways from the feedback they have received.
Here's what they found:
- character progression has been tuned but continues to be a work in progress that will "get better with each iteration"
- Relic abilities were underwhelming and behaved in unexpected ways that players didn't enjoy. More iteration will be done to "make sure these weapons feel powerful and inspire cool character builds"
- more resources will be focusing on QoL changes and bug fixing core systems "as we move closer to Open Beta"
- a big difficulty spike after level 17 that will be reworked
- Forged is receiving some love to make it a more durable choice
- netherlings became "a lilac-colored murderball" that will be tuned
- Dusk Mage was more popular than Forged
Check out the full post on the Torchlight Frontiers site.