The cross save functionality is specific to Steam and GOG. Text language options have also been expanded, along with the availability of graphics settings in the options tab. Here is the full list of changes:
- Added touch control support.
- Added save file integration with GOG, Steam and versions of the game for Switch from different regions.
- Added more text languages (in selected regions).
- Added more graphical options.
- Added multiple performance optimizations.
- Fixed various visual and functional bugs.
- Various gameplay and crash fixes.
If you’re transferring saves to PC, you should keep in mind the following:
- Mod-related bugs and blockers might get transferred from a modded PC game save file.
- If the save file name has been changed on PC, the Switch’s Cloud Save feature won't be able to recognize it.