The latest patch for Wasteland 3, update 1.3.3 Death & Taxes, is now available to play for PC and Xbox players, while PlayStation players will need to wait an additional 48 hours due to a slight deployment delay.
Death & Taxes will bring about a feature that some players have been asking for – permadeath. The optional permadeath mode will be a single-player only alternative for gamers looking to give themselves a little more of a challenge. In addition to permadeath, a Difficult Skill Check mode is also available for players that want to make attribute and perception rolls a little bit tougher.
Here is a short list of features you’ll notice in patch 1.3.3:
- New Character Customization Options
- Permadeath Mode
- Difficult Skill Check Mode
- Retraining (Respec Squad Members)
- [PC] Added voice chat options to enable Push to Talk, show microphone input source, manage volume, or disable it entirely. The Push to Talk key can be customized in keyboard bindings.
- Bug fixes, Ui Changes and Co-Op Fixes
If you haven’t had the chance to get into Wasteland 3 you can give it the ol’ post-apocalyptic try with Game Pass for Xbox or PC, or you can purchase the game on PC, Xbox and PlayStation. New players may find the unforgiving wasteland challenging, so we have some tips to help get you started.