Warhammer: Inquisitor - Martyr has been updated with the 2.0 patch that brings a bunch of big features and overhauled mechanics into the game. Most notably, players will find improved combat, an increased level cap of 100, an expanded Relic Item system, new item tiers, crafting improvements, and much more.
Patch 2.0 is out now on PC. Restart your Steam client to download the update. You can read about what's new in the compendium: https://t.co/YCrSuJ9MrO And don't forget, we'll be streaming at https://t.co/xXxGb8893P; come and chat about the update with us!#w40k #40kinquisitor pic.twitter.com/309FL70sbb— W40K: Inquisitor (@40k_Inquisitor) June 20, 2019
- Combat flow has been drastically improved.
- After using movement skills, players should be able to use their skills as soon as they arrive at their new location.
- All character animations have been sped up such as grenade tossing, weapon switching, along with all weapon animations.
- Primary Skill Global Cooldowns have been reduced to 0.5 seconds.
- Movement speed of all classes has been adjusted.
- Turn speed of all classes has been sped up.
- All skill and projectile effects have been adjusted to match the faster animation speeds.
Read the full update notes on the Warhammer 40K: Inquisitor - Martyr site.