A new lore event which introduces Squad Link (Operation Link) will be brought into the game. Here’s the full video devstream:
Of courses, fixes are coming, specifically to Railjack in Scarlet Spear. The team outlined several of the larger fixes:
- Fixed the Intrinsic skill "Tactical Efficiency" (Tactical Rank 6) not modifying the Flux Energy cost of using Battle Avionics in a Railjack mission.
- Fixed the Intrinsic skill “Reflex Aim” (Gunnery Rank 10) not snapping the player's targeting reticle to the nearest enemy lead if using a Railjack hit-scan laser weapon.
- Fixed max Ranked Railjack ‘Tether’ Avionic not tethering up to 6 enemies as intended.
- Fixed inability to use certain Intrinsics during a Railjack mission as the Operator.
- Fixed Railjack Clients crashing aboard the Missile Platform after destroying the core.
- Fixed a loss of functionality for Clients upon loading into a Railjack mission.
- Fixed falling in an endless void after using the Archwing Slingshot as a Client into an exploding Crewship and attempting to leave the ship.
Armor health shield changes are coming as well, and the team warns that you may need to revisit your current builds if you want to take full advantage of some of these changes. The update is set to touch on the following as well:
- Railjack Onboarding Changes
- Infested Damage
- AI Aimbots!
- Shield Gating
- Self Damage Changes
- Excavator Health/Shield Scaling Changes
- Titania Changes / Vauban Tweak
- Reward Changes: Nodes.
- Select UI Changes from Workshop Part II.
- 100x Restore Blueprints
- Sentinel Mods: Shared Usage Allowed
- Arcane Changes
- Greater than 100% Status having meaning.
- Status Mod Buffs
- Grenade Markers
- Kuva Lich Murmurs / Fixes
- Deferred Rendering Preview (opt in).
- Preview HDR rendering (opt in)