Warframe’s latest devstream covered off a host of information regarding Empyrean. Here are the highlights.
First up, housekeeping items in full:
- TennoBaum is back! For every gift given from now until Dec 31, we will donate .25 cents canadian to the London Food Bank which feeds our city’s most vulnerable. We’ll be donating up to $50,000! Learn more here.
- Catch Reb at The Game Awards to make a special announcement! Tune in to any Twitch stream in the Game Awards Directory on December 12th for 30 minutes to receive a Glaxion Vandal! Full information can be found here.
- Gift of the Lotus alerts are live on all platforms for 24 hours following the stream, ft: an Orokin Catalyst Blueprint, Zaw Riven Mod, and Gauss Mag Alt Helmet Blueprint!
- Our Nintendo Switch players have special Akstilletto Prime Blueprint and Fragor Prime Blueprint Alerts while we await your next Cert build. Alerts are live until December 9th at 2pm ET. Learn more here!
- Submissions for TennoGen Round 18 close on January 20, 2020 at 2pm ET!
- A new Winter Glyph Pack is live on all platforms for a limited time.
It goes without saying, Empyrean is massive. Research looks to be broken down in the following:
- Reactors, which affect your Railjack’s energy capacity
- Guns, to shoot with!
- Engine, to fly with!
- Shields, to protect your ship!
Avionics are used to upgrade your Railjack, with three different types,
- Battle Avionics: Basically your Railjack’s powers, that are similar in theme to Warframe abilities. They are default bound to the 1 / 2 / 3 keys.
- Integrated Avionics: Passive Stat Boosting
- Tactical Avionics: Found upgrades that are ship-focused. Void Cloak is an example that you might have seen at TennoCon.
You’ll also have to manage your ship including the following tasks,
- Put out fires
- Shoot missiles
- Use special abilities
- Shoot big powerful guns
Intrinsics, which is a progression system based on your skill, include the following four,
You can read the more extensive notes here.