Viking RPG, Valnir Rok, is receiving a Christmas event along with a host of bug fixes.
The multiplayer survival game want you to find Santa to receive a Steam Key for the game. There are 2000 keys total so it’s first come-first server:
- Upload a screenshot of santa in the Drekiberg labyrinth
- Add the #valnirsanta tag
- Tag your friend
Bug fixes are also included:
- Fixed bug where healthbar shows full health despite being damaged
- Animals, creatures and monsters sometimes did not show the correct health bar status when they got out of view and back into view and also for some other reasons.
- Fixed bug where ranged weapons only removed but didn’t need projectiles.
- Ranged weapons always need projectiles now. You now can’t shoot a bow without an arrow.
- Fixed major bug that caused projectiles to not be respected in damage calculation. In some cases the projectile was not taken into account in the damage calculation.
- Fixed minor bug where fall damage is sometimes applied seemingly randomly.
- In certain cases you could be damaged when running down a hill or jumping off a horse because fall damage was calculated wrong.
- Fixed bug in the crafting process of the updated simple shield.
- Simple shield crafting recipe was broken and lead to a problem that some
- Fixed multiple instances of misaligned world terrain / walls.
- Lots of problems in the world with walls and unaligned colliders where fixed.