The latest patch for Vendetta Online brings some improvements to both macOS and Windows. Here are the details.
If you’re on a Windows machine, you’re receiving a new Vulkan renderer. This comes in the form of performance and stability improvements for the GKGL driver. This also adds vsync, antialiasing, and anisotropic filtering options.
Mac received its share of updates and improvements as well which include:
- Fixed issue with "Keystroke Receiving" request on the Mac version.
- The "/report" command now visually responds with an error message, instead of nothing, if the character name was wrong or the reported player hasn't said anything since the reporter logged in.
- Reduced network traffic when rapidly scanning through objects in the sector.
- Minor technical tweaks and updates for improved compliance with the Mac Store
- Fixed issues with glow and ice effects on Mac OpenGL 4 and Reference drivers.
You can check out the full release notes here.