The latest Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2 clan to be introduces is the Tremere clan, the group that specializes in blood magic and the ability to weaponize it. In the original game, the Tremere was part of one of the "good" endings and its chantry was seen as "a place of stability and purpose".
Tremere abilities come in two types:
- Skewer that launches blood at enemies that turns into razor sharp spikes
- Purge makes enemies "vomit blood" that damages them and heals the caster
- Blood Boil literally does what it says
- Aura Sense provides the ability to see through walls, read crowds and mark enemies at a distance
- Psychic Projection detaches mind from body to travel in "astral form" and grants the ability to use Aura Sight to mark characters
Read more over at VentureBeat (or on the official site when it appears later today).