Valorant’s Viper is set to receive some pretty major buffs in Patch 1.04. Here’s what’s changing.
It looks likle per second increase for her decay against enemies will be getting buffed. Here are her changes to Viper’s Pit:
- Max time outside of her ult before it collapses changed from 5>>>15 seconds
- Viper can hold the ability key to drop her ult early
- Enemies in Viper’s Pit have their minimap obscured and do not provide minimap detection to their allies
- Increased the brightness of the red enemy glow at the edge of Viper's near-sight
As mentioned previously, her Decay is getting tweaks as well:
- Enemy decay per second increased from 10 to 15 from all sources.
- After exiting Viper's smoke, enemy decay sustains for 2.5 seconds before starting to fade
Finally, her fuel, the resource she uses for her abilities, will be getting adjusted:
- Having both Poison Cloud and Toxic Screen active does not consume additional fuel beyond the cost of having one active
Outside of these changes to Viper, both Brimstone and Raze’s ults will require additional work before you’ll be able to use them. Both of their ults (Orbital Strike for Brimstone, and Showstopper for Raze) will require 7 ultimate points now, up from 6. You can check out the full notes here.