The latest patch for Riot’s tactical shooter Valorant brings new crosshair settings, network updates, and a bug fix for everyone’s favorite Viper.
But first, the team began by providing an update on Yoru. In short, any updates to Yoru are indefinitely delayed. They cite resources, noting the specific resources they need to carry out this work are unavailable. We assume “resources” here are in reference to human resources, aka developers. Once the team learns more, however, they’ll update the community.
Viper received a fix for her pit beginning formation at the cursor placement instead of around her. This bug was actually introduced in a previous update 3.01 and has seen a fix here with patch 3.03.
Crosshair improvements (finally) are here and include:
- Turn on "Use Advanced Options" to additionally customize your ADS crosshair and sniper scope center dot!
- Added the ability to save and switch between multiple crosshair profiles
- We hear y'all on wanting the ability to share your crosshair settings, and we agree! We don't have an exact time frame on when that will be coming, but it is definitely on our radar.
- Added a setting to set a minimum firing error across all weapons
- Added a setting to use the primary crosshair with shotguns
The networking also received an update here:
- Improved the accuracy and responsiveness for the ping calculation
- Ping stats now show both the average and the max ping values to help you better understand your networking conditions
- The average value is calculated from multiple samples collected over a small interval of time—the max value is the largest value within that sample.