When Fortnite is updated tomorrow, players will have all new ways to take out the enemy in battle royale. Most notable, the Thermal Scope Assault Rifle will bring long-distance mayhem. In addition, players will find several new traps that can be placed on inclines and ramps to make for even more trepidatious footing. The Limited Time Mode will mark the return of 50v50 with some new features to keep things spicy.
Two teams of fifty players fight to the finish!
What's New since v2?
- A new, larger Storm circle has been added to the beginning of the match.
- Extra supply drops fall in the new circle, giving more players a chance to find an open one.
- Supply drops now come in batches of 4-8 (up from 3-6), fall every two minutes, and only lands in the first two Storm circles.
- The damage applied over time while in the Down But Not Out state has been changed to the default of 2 damage per tick.
- Bonus resources earned from farming reduced from +75% to +25%.
- The Storm circles are now more likely to bias towards the center of the map, this helps make the bus flight path less important.
Save the World players will also be able to use incline traps and will also take part in Blockbuster Part 3: The Cloaked Star. A new Ninja will be joining the ranks and will join up with the Hero during the third part of the Blockbuster quest line.
Read the full update notes on the Fortnite site.