If you've had an itch for extreme winter sports as the warmth of summer rolls in, have we got good news for you: Steep is free to claim for PC players via UPlay. Players can claim the base game by heading to UPlay between now and May 21st and it is theirs forever.
Ride a massive open world across the Alps, where the powder is always fresh and the run never ends. Tame the wilderness on the American continent in the Alaska free update, a new region filled with challenges. The mountain is yours to explore. So strap in, suit up, and drop in.
- RIDE YOUR WAY -Conquer the world's most epic mountains on skis, wingsuits, snowboards, and paragliders.
- LIVE UNFORGETTABLE MOMENTS WITH OTHERS -Ride solo or drop in next to other players to share thrilling, adrenaline-fueled rides.
- THE MOUNTAIN IS YOURS TO EXPLORE -Create your own path through a massive open-world, and share your best custom lines with friends.
- PUT YOUR SKILLS TO THE TEST -Prove that you're king of the mountain in unique and spectacular challenges.
- SHARE EVERYTHING -Capture your most insane stunts and share via social media.
- SET YOUR SIGHTS ON THE ALPS
There are a number of additions and expansions, though if you want to play those, you'll have to purchase them separate from the base game.
Steep is also available on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. The Nintendo Switch version was cancelled earlier this year.
Learn more on the Steep site.