The second stage of testing is now live for upcoming MMORPG, Wild Terra 2.
The team published a new gameplay video over seven minutes in length showcasing the upcoming game. It’s still early footage, so there is some jankiness. However, it should still be enough to get a rough idea of what the gameplay will be like.
In order to take part in the second stage of testing, you’ll need to purchase at least a Hero Pack for $250 on the official site. The team has published dates for upcoming tests in the FAQ further down in that page:
Pre-Alpha Test Schedule:
- First stage. December 6 — 9.
- 11 days of Christmas access. December 24 — January 3.
- Third stage. January 17 — 20.
- February. Start Alpha testing and access for Conqueror pack owners.
- Closed Beta testing will take place in the second quarter of 2020.
- We plan to launch paid Early Access on Steam (Open Beta) before the end of 2020.
Each purchasable pack outlines when players can have access to various parts of testing, so be sure to read the fine print if interested.