A new open-world MMORPG, Dragon Raja, received a new cinematic trailer.
The game, set to launch in February in NA and EMEA on iOS and Android, is described as, “blending elements of fantasy and sci-fi, Dragon Raja brings a visually stunning experience for MMO fans around the globe,” according to the press release.
In the game, you’ll be tasked with protecting the world from dragons who have awoken from a long slumber and wish to rule the world once more. In order to protect the human race, players will join an elite squad of hybrids who have learned to harness a variety of powers from the dragons in order to save humanity. Each hybrid brings with them a particular superpower as well as a rich story for players to witness.
“Dragon Raja isn’t just about fascinating stories, we combined various techniques to achieve the goal of bringing our players into this action-packed and immersive world, including full-day, weather and seasonal cycles, a physics system that provides realistic collision responses, optical motion capture techniques and NPC AI smart interaction.” Said Archosaur Games CEO and chairman Li Qing. “In other words, Dragon Raja players have to be careful not to slip when running on icy surfaces, or accidentally damage environmental objects during combat. If you’re a lousy driver, you could get yourself caught in a terrible traffic jam in Tokyo City!”
- Stunning graphics - industry-leading UE4 engine with realistic light and shadow effects for a AAA visual experience on mobile
- Delicate modeling - featuring millions of facets and instanced stereo rendering
- Grand open-world - realistic day/night cycles, weather changes and seasonal cycles
- Player-driven environment - a world that bends to players’ decisions with an open plot featuring multiple endings, NPC reactions, and varying missions
- Multidimensional character customization - Thousands of visual combinations and a unique career system allows players to take on multiple personas or looks
- Epic combat - real-time PvE and PvP combat built to support large numbers of players simultaneously
- Global play - grand scale play with friends’ dynamic timelines, built-in instant voice chat, rich team play, and massive interactions between characters