From February 7th to February 12th, Elder Scrolls Online players who are not already Plus members are invited to try out ESO Plus for themselves. Plus membership offers players full access to all of the game's DLC including Murkmire, the latest content expansion DLC. There are also a number of other perks including boosts to XP, gold acquisition and much more.
- A Craft Bag offering you unlimited storage for all of your crafting materials
- Double Bank space for all the characters on your account
- 10% increase to Experience and Gold acquisition, Crafting Inspiration, and Trait Research rates
- Double Furnishings and Collectibles space in player housing
- Exclusive ability to dye costumes
- Double Transmute Crystal storage
If you don’t have access to the zone to participate in the recently announced Morrowind Celebration Event, you’ll get free access to it during the ESO Plus trial period.
Read the full post on the Elder Scrolls Online site.