The latest PC update has been deployed to PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds. Most notably, Update 21 brings the "much-requested" Training Mode into the game that allows players to "practice all aspects of PUBG gameplay" on a 2x2 map. In addition, players can check out the latest iteration of the PUBG rewards system that provides players with in-game items "just for playing PUBG and completing missions".
You can join through matchmaking by clicking on the “Training Mode” button in the lobby.
- When there are more than 5 players in the matchmaking queue, the session will start immediately. Players will continue to join open sessions for up to 5 minutes after they start. (Up to 20 per session)
- If there are less than 5 players in the matchmaking queue, matchmaking will continue for 5 minutes
- If there are still less than 5 players after 5 minutes, the session will start with the original number of players present and other players cannot join the session.
- Total play time is 30 minutes (e.g. in case of number 2, where you immediately enter a session, you have 5 minutes where other players can join the session + regular training mode playing time of 25 minutes)
- Players cannot drop below 1hp in Training mode
Players will also find the MK47 Mutant, a new weapon that can be acquired on all maps. The Tukshai vehicle is also included that is an exclusive on the Sanhok map. Lastly, a number of bug fixes and feature enhancements are included.
Check out the full update notes on the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Steam page.