Torchlight II on console, available now, received a launch trailer earlier, along with additional details about the console version.
Available for Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, and PS4 for $19.99, Torchlight II’s console launch today was celebrated with excitement by COO of Perfect World Entertainment, Yoon Im:
“We’re excited to welcome gamers back to the world of Torchlight. Panic Button Games has done a phenomenal job of bringing the magic of Torchlight 2 to consoles. Now a new generation of players can discover why the game is a beloved cult classic for RPG fans!”
Key features include:
- Play co-op with up to 4 players online. Experiment with hero synergies and take on the fiercest opponents together, for the world’s most awesome loot.
- Create and customize a character from one of four distinct classes. Each class can be played as either male or female with customized features. Robust skillsets and powerful equipment provides tons of opportunity for unique character builds.
Open, Dynamic World
- Explore vast overland areas and multiple hub towns. Fight through rain and snow, day and night. Level randomization ensures fresh new layouts, paths, loot, and monsters every time you play.
Pets and Fishing
- Empower your pet with special transforming consumables. Pets can fight by your side or sell loot while you’re out adventuring.
New Game Plus
- Once you've completed Torchlight II's primary campaign, you can start again with the same character for a significantly greater challenge. You'll keep all of the skills, gold, and gear you worked so hard for.
Check out more information here, and see the launch trailer below.